Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am so fortunate to have the mom I do.  She came over to my house and did her version of "Extreme Home Makeover".  It was amazing!  I should have done before and after pics but I flaked.  Just take my word for it.  The before pictures would have been pretty sad.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the after pics.  The first picture is of my bedroom / living room.  I never want to get out of bed now.  It is soooo comfy.  

Henry doesn't want to get off the bed either:)


Tayler went upstairs and took a sky view pic.



This new little set up is in my bedroom.  My mom made my whole home feel very cozy.


This area was once very cluttered and hard to figure out.  Thanks Mom!!!  I love you!!!












2 comments:

  1. I love the one of henry on your bed! it looks great! can your mom decorate our home too?! =)

    ReplyDelete