Friday, April 10, 2009

My last PT session.



Well, today was my last day at physical therapy for quite awhile.  I have not made enough improvement for my insurance to approve my going.  This is very sad news for me.  Although PT is difficult sometimes I know it's good for me.  My therapist told me I have a 4 month period to prove to him/my insurance company that I mean business.  I am going to be spending a majority of my time going to a gym in La Mesa that focuses on people with disabilities to strengthen myself.  This gym has a lot to be desired but it is better than nothing.  I need to commit myself to improving.  I am scared but I don't have an option. These pictures were taken by Kacy at my PT session today.  It may not seem like it in these pictures but the pain was horrible.  He uses this machine to stretch my ankle and leg.  HELP!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you! Hayden can be your cheerleader if you need him!

    ReplyDelete